The staff at Appleton Retirement Community has a goal of making the community feel like home to all of our residents. We offer the following amenities to accomplish this:
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Spacious common areas including a comfortable living room
- Card and game rooms
- Resident gardening areas
- Large screen television for residents’ enjoyment
- Outdoor patio/screened porch
- On-site beauty/barber shop for residents’ convenience
- Full Sprinkler and fire safety system
- Handicap accessible
- Heated Underground parking
- Small pets are welcomed
- Scheduled transportation including shopping trips to local stores such as Walmart, grocerystores and Aldi
- Mail delivery
- Whirlpool Bath
- Computer station on every floor
- Free wireless internet access
Additional Services Offered Onsite
Onsite Banking: Community First Credit Union
- Provides onsite banking on Wednesdays, 8:30 am until noon.
Valley VNA Foot Care Clinic
- Located in the lower level beauty/barber shop (bimonthly)
- Depending on age, health history, etc. this may be a Medicare covered benefit.
- A podiatrist is here every 70 days
Hair Stylist-Kelly Hammen
- Located in our lower level beauty/barber shop
- Hair cuts for both men and women, color, perm, manicures
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Any hospice provider of your choice can come and serve you right here.
- For most people this is a Medicare Benefit they are not aware of.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Any home health therapy group of your choice-we would be glad to share recommendations with you
- Many people don’t realize they have a Medicare Benefit that may cover therapy
- Additionally residents may use the therapy services of PRN Therapy onsite. There is a therapy room in the lower level equipped with a Neu step bike, therapy table and more. Click the link below for more information.